Sabbat: Edge of Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale

3 posters

Go down

Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale Empty Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale

Post by frenzyslave Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:21 pm

There were eight hunters who stormed the Choir of Devastation, and the ringleader has been brought to all at the Eides of Caine, under the Blood Eagle. Twisted Evil

I have the contact details (addresses, etc) of the other seven hunters who took part in this activity, and intend to hunt them all down and exact the vengeance of the Choir under the Blood Eagle. However, dead is just as good, but I would prefer them alive so they can be everafter tormented - both rewarded by the Blood Eagle and then perhaps damned by our esteemed sciomancers. Caine must be praised indeed for the strength of our sciomancers - we are indeed blessed with their grace. Basketball

Who of you all wish to exact the vengeance of the Choir? The brave bloodbags who aspire to be hunters of the Sabbat shall be given glory under the Blood Eagle and tormented beyond their death. Their deeds shall be rewarded for eternity and unite us to be vigilant and strong.

May the hunt be swift and faith guide us to victory. Praise Caine! cheers

Counsellor Vladimir Staraya-Chernonogiy
Priest of Witness Eradication Regime (WER)

(Basically summoning a posse to hunt down eight names, hopefully all jumped at the same time. If any innocents get in the way, thats what Forgetful Mind or the point of my sword is for).

(ooc: I plan to spend all three of my downtime actions hunting down these bloodbags. Who is with me?).

frenzyslave

Back to top Go down

Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale Empty Re: Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale

Post by Mr B Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:56 am

I will assist you in this endeavor, but i ask that I can utilise at least one or two of mortals for my purposes- their deaths are guaranteed, but their vitae shall not be wasted.

Roman Black
Clan Lasombra
member of W.E.R Pack

Mr B

Back to top Go down

Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale Empty Re: Mop-up Details of Seven Hunters - the Choir's Finale

Post by frenzyslave Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:43 pm

I can give you a name or two and where they are, and you can do whatever you want with it, as long as they suffer for what they did. If they die before the Blood Eagle, that's just their tough luck in drawing your short straw. Mad

Optimally I would like all before the Blood Eagle so we can transcend their glory and strengthen our resolve. A mere pack of bloodbags took down a Sabbat pack, and they deserve to be honoured for it. The Rugs and Campires combined in six months have not done what those bloodbags did to us in one day. We give them credit by honouring them under the Blood Eagle, and at the same time teaching them how they have wounded us, and learn from it. By their sacrifice, we bring rememberance of the Choir of Devastation, and inform our enemies that we are strong and united under the gaze of Caine. No Sabbat go unavenged - the veangeance of the Sword of Caine is absolute. You bleed us, and we bleed you until we are done.

Personally I find threatening their loved ones, killing their neighbours, and even their pet goldfish if they don't cooperate tend to get them to be on their best of behaviour. Bleed them like temporary herd if you wish, but in the end they will suffer. But ultimately, I suppose some holding vessel to collect their lifeblood would be ideal, so as not to waste it when they are sacrificed. Idea

Praise Caine! May our Dark Father witness our vengeance in His name! Twisted Evil

frenzyslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Zevo Thu Sep 01, 2016 11:45 am

I would request that you bring me one of the group alive, preferably most the most senior ranking. I wish to have a chat with them, before they transcend.

Zevo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum