Sabbat: Edge of Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting home

5 posters

Go down

Getting home Empty Getting home

Post by Porl Sun May 29, 2016 4:31 pm

A couple of ideas on the way home, it looks like the roads are being blocked deliberately so it possibly means we are being watched.
To that end I suggest we take the bus back to Hamilton and send out all the people with instructions to report in to the media and police that they were kidnapped by the Tremere. Use dominate to implant what their captors look like and then lay low for a couple of days in a nearby town before heading back. The ensuing uproar should keep the Tremere busy, especially if the people turn up to the police and media over a few days.

Another option is to walk upriver, the waikato is not exactly clear at the best of times and it should be easy enough to get back in a day or two.

Other suggestions welcome.

Porl

Back to top Go down

Getting home Empty Re: Getting home

Post by Bradimus Prime Sun May 29, 2016 5:11 pm

Cecil mentions he can take three people with him through the abyss back to his place. It would be a rough ride but it is an option if we are stuck for some who cannot rough it out during the day.

Bradimus Prime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alduin Silas Sun May 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Bradimus Prime wrote:Cecil mentions he can take three people with him through the abyss back to his place. It would be a rough ride but it is an option if we are stuck for some who cannot rough it out during the day.

Robert asks if nobody else objects whether he, Johann and Dan can be the ones taken through the Abyss back to Auckland, because lugging an unconscious soon-to-be-embraced individual would slow down the general efforts to find cover. Plus Robert through his journalistic contacts can start writing an article about the "Tremere kidnapping in Hamilton" for the Auckland Herald under his cover name "Richard Brooks", on the basis that the Tremere might be good at hushing up in Hamilton, but not so much up here.

Plus, hopefully, we can be at base for whenever Cricket shows up. God damn it Cricket. If the above is ok with everyone, my car is at the disposal of whomever stays behind. Just don't ding it too badly. Razz

Edit: A reminder to Johann and co about the exhumation of the body Johann drank from, it is today, if we are to do anything about that.

Alduin Silas

Back to top Go down

Post by Porl Mon May 30, 2016 3:46 pm

It should be ok, if you guys deal with the bus first, mess things up in Hamilton with a busload of dominated people then disappear.

Porl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bradimus Prime Mon May 30, 2016 5:09 pm

I will not bring a kine with me. Also going through the Abyss can take up to 6 hours and can be painful (up to 6 agg damage).

Bradimus Prime
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alduin Silas Mon May 30, 2016 7:19 pm

Well, we'll have to give the task of the people to the one who dominated them in the first place, but the bus we can drive into the river or some such way if required.Wouldn't be the first vehicle I've wrecked this month....
As for the Abyss trip, Cecil, I am fully prepared to take the risk, and heal some of the agg damage we may sustain when we presumably arrive at where we met earlier. It does leave the question of whom do we leave Dan with, and whether anyone else would join us in the abyss.

Alduin Silas

Back to top Go down

Post by frenzyslave Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:21 am

Damn fog, had everything under control, lol... Razz
Confiscate all cellphones or methods of contacting devices (watches too). Just realised they couldn't text because it makes noise, lol... Sweet.

Then...
Could always stay at an isolated farm... (halfwayish down the alternate dead end route)
Drive the bus into a barn (or likewise hide it from the road or flyovers)...
Dominate all bloodbags to stay in the bus... ("sit down, shut up, and never leave unless I tell you to"; driver will be: "you still notice nothing unusual about this trip and will stay on the bus and think its a nice stress relaxing holiday, and contact noone but myself")...
Dominate farm residents to "you notice nothing unusual is happenening and everything seems normal (and ignore the barn)"...
Bury ourselves to sleep the daylight away under the house...
Then next night add said farmers to the bus (or ghoul them for a stopover alternative trip to Hams) and carry on our journey to Auckland...
Kinda seems pointless going to Hamilton to get food and end up going away with a pointless trip, lol...
Mesmerisms last 3 weeks... And auto dominate...

Hows this sound guys?

Optional?: Let go one witness, and mind ream them to believe it was the Tremere dude who kidnapped them. He last saw the bus leave to go back to Hamilton from the main route blocked. When the Tremere dude swapped buses to a green gypsyhouse-bus with the rest of the victims, he escaped, at the main route blocked.
(if you want me to release a survivor, its done at 2am after mind reaming the hunter, then mind ream the survivor).

Btw: im the one who took the hunter survivors phone (the one we let go). I will turn it off.

OOC: Sorry, been working OT at work, otherwise would have contacted you guys earlier.

frenzyslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Zevo Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:45 pm

I have the ability to become a corpse and be immune to sunlight damage (I also don't have an aura, other necros cannot detect I am vampire etc.), so daylight isn't my big concern. My driver might be the one I rely on to get me home however, but he can drive in the day, so I can get home avoiding the Tremere influences going on.

If he drives in the day, I can take 1 more in the boot. Promise he won't open the boot on you.

Other than that, I don't really have much personally I can do to get others home.

Those buses are suspect now and probably being looked for. I think the herd idea is a fail. We might as well drink them dry and send the bus back to Hamilton. Or just get rid of all ties to it asap. We paid cash... As long as cricket didn't give out any personal info that was true we should be fine. might want to dominate the company to say that people from hamilton ordered the buses. The problem we have is that it all ties to Auckland.

I will hand my driver $15,000 to bribe people with if needed on the trip home + expenses. Assuming that we don't come up with a better way home.

Zevo

Back to top Go down

Post by frenzyslave Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:04 am

Hold up at the farm for the night, there still may be a way to save the herd for the poor starving Cainites of Auckland who can't feed themselves... Sigh. I guess that's where the term leeches came from. Shocked

Idea as I stated, except not letting go another survivor. Providing we survive the day of course. Wink

The next night, commandeer a truck. I will do that myself if everyone is still unable to. Take truck to the farm. Unload the bloodbags from the bus to the truck. Seal it up, and drive back to Auckland with the herd intact for the poor hungry of Auckland. The authorities are looking for a bus, not a truck. Wink Very Happy

Ready to do this ourselves, WER? Everyone else seems to be chickening out... Naturally only the others actually wanted the bloodbags, which is ironic. Rolling Eyes

frenzyslave

Back to top Go down

Post by frenzyslave Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:02 am

If any ghouls with us:Wink
Mind ream all in house with Forgetful Mind:Twisted Evil
Their wife/daughter was attacked while out in the woods on the farm. She was beset by a rapist, but before she was sexually assaulted (and told nasty things) our ghouls turned up and saved her. Our ghouls are Pig Hunters, who had heard her cry for help and rushed to assist her. She was grateful for the save and invited them to stay overnight as their tent was destroyed on the farm. As she left the woods she heard a cry from the wood, and was later told that the rapist would bother her no more. She felt happy and secure about that, although it ashamed her to think so, but it was for the best.
When the ghouls/pig hunters arrived at the house, they met the family and had something to eat. They were told they could stay there for as long as they wanted. Everyone was grateful for saving their wife/daughter and its the least they could do.
The ghouls/pig hunters told the family not to mention about the rapist to anyone, as they have taken care of it and didn't want to get into trouble. It was an accident, but the rapist would trouble them no more. The family swore to secrecy, for that rapist deserved what they got.
Twisted Evil Laughing I love you

Also edit their memory and pull out any memories with the Cainites and bus arriving, etc... Idea

Edit Mesmerism above:
Dominate farm residents to "you are very grateful to the pig hunters and everything seems normal (and ignore anything in the barn and under the house)"... Wink

frenzyslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum