Sabbat: Edge of Extinction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attacking the Tremere

3 posters

Go down

Attacking the Tremere Empty Attacking the Tremere

Post by Gaza Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:39 am

The plan is to attack the Tremere in March.

Any information about the location of the tremere that can be ascertained in the next two months will be useful.

Any member of the city requiring training should let it be known to me what they want training in, and if possible, this will be arranged.

Pack Tel is responsible for acquiring a staging point in Hamilton.

Each pack will be responsible for acquiring their own fallback point in the city.

We are expecting Tremere, Gargoyles, and Gangrel down there.
One of the Gargoyles can fly, one cannot.
At least one of the Tremere has the ability to lift us in the air, and restrict our movement.
At least one of the Tremere summons lightning, but wasn't particularly accurate with it.

Gaza

Back to top Go down

Attacking the Tremere Empty Re: Attacking the Tremere

Post by Mr B Tue Jan 31, 2017 12:41 pm

Is the point of the attack to conduct a version of reconnaissance by fire? Or is it an attempt to win victory by attrition? What is the strategy here?

Mr B

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:09 pm

The point is that there is a Camarilla infestation in this country that needs to be cleansed. They enslave, and we shall free.

I would like those that can ascertain information that would be useful in an attack to do so, and we will act on the information that we acquire. We are the Sword of Caine, and those than cannot be brought into the darkness must be destroyed.

The Tremere specifically will be eliminated. The Gargoyles should be given the option to enhance our numbers.

Gaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr B Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:22 pm

I like the fervor, but i feel that without a more detailed plan the attack shall bear similar results to the last one.

Mr B

Back to top Go down

Post by frenzyslave Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:54 am

I'm looking forward to liberating these Gargoyles and curbstomping their masters. Twisted Evil

Hopefully we're more successful than our last two efforts, which has netted no Tremere, instead gacking expendable lackeys or bloodbags.

frenzyslave

Back to top Go down

Post by Gaza Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:09 pm

We have the assistance of Kushiel and the ultra-conservative pack; Aaron Adler and his pack of the St Blaise; and Kaleo Hale and the Avengers (the Panders).

Gaza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum